Skip to content
- Shoes are placed inside the lockers just inside the glass entry door. No shoes inside the studio. Take your socks off, too.
- Phones: Turn your phone off (or silence it if turning it off is not an option) before entering glass entry door. We lock the front door prior to class starting so your things are safe.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class starts. Quietly unroll your mat and leave the outside world outside.
- Savasana: The word means, “surrender.” It is the final relaxation pose (aka corpse pose) in yoga classes. It’s a 5-10 minute period for stillness and allows your yoga class to settle into your body. If you need to leave class early, do so before savasana.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection